About OlympTrade Broker
What is Olymptrade? How start to trade and how to withdraw money.
The OlympTrade platform is an online trading platform that was established by Smartex International Ltd. In 2014. There are numerous reasons why OlympTrade is the preferred choice for many experienced investors worldwide.
1. Reliability and security. OlympTrade is a leading online investing platform and is considered an A-recognized member of the international Financial Commission. The commission protects investors’ interests by covering unlawful acts up to $20,000. This coverage is sourced from the Compensation Fund.
2. Minimum investment requirements. The minimum amount with which one can start trading on the platform is $10, resulting in just about anyone being able to join and start trading.
3. Educational and training materials. The training and other helpful resources assists all trading platform members in becoming better traders.
These are just a few reasons why the platform is popular with many investors, including beginners. OlympTrade is reliable, professional, and allows for real trading to be done easily.
The OlympTrade platform was designed by a team of experienced financial analysts, traders and programmers. The team improves its services continually, so users can count on a platform that works reliably 24/7. One of the bestselling features of this platform is the ability of users to customize it to their requirements:
– Various chart options are available, including line charts, candlesticks or Heiken Ashi candles.
– Use different chart colors.
– Apart from the charts’ visual effects, technical settings can also be configured:
– A time frame of between 25 seconds and 1 month can be used in the chart area, while timeframes between 15 seconds and 60 minutes are available when Japanese candlesticks or Heiken Ashi are used.
– Indicators and oscillators are available for accurate interpretation of charts.
Special OlympTrade.com Features
OlympTrade uses binary options on the platform. The functionality and features available respond to customers’ needs, and most of those features normally appeal to beginner investors. OlympTrade also offers free registration, and new investors and members are each given 10,000 free credits. These credits can be used to try out the investing platform and system. By using a demo account, customers can hone their trading skills and experiment with strategies before starting to use real money. OlympTrade does not offer incentives like other platforms do, but rather provides starting trade and low investments.
Although OlympTrade was designed for moderate to low-risk trading, the platform offers low profit and loss rates which is helpful when exploring trading for the first time. It should be noted that this platform can’t be used to get rich, fast.
OlympTrade Demo Account
The OlympTrade platform offers customers a free demo, with 10,000 free virtual dollars sent to the customer when an account is opened. The free demo is especially handy for the beginner since they could use it to experiment with trades. The free demo has no time limit and users of the platform can practice whenever they want without risking any the money.
OlympTrade Trading Terms
– Minimum amount that can be deposited: $ 10. A deposit of more than $ 2000+ upgrades the account to VIP status.
– Minimum amount that can be used for trading: $1.
– Maximum amount that can be used for trading: Standard account holders – $ 2,000. VIP account holders – $ 5,000.
– Payouts for successful trades: Standard account holders – 82 %. VIP account holders – 90 %.
– Minimum amount that can be withdrawn: $ 10
– Withdrawal times: Standard account holders – between 24 hours and 3 days. VIP account holders – a few hours.
– Zero fees for withdrawals.
OlympTrade Deposits and Withdrawals
OlympTrade has a number of options available for deposits and withdrawals. For deposits, the following payment processors may be used:
– An E-wallet including like Neteller, Web Money, Bitcoin, Skrill, Yandex Money and Qiwi.
– MasterCard and Visa
– For Brazilian customer, Boleto may be used.
These payment processors may be used for withdrawals as well.
Withdrawal from the platform may be made using the same method that was used to make a deposit. Withdrawal request have a maximum waiting time of 3 days, but we strive to complete withdrawals as fast as possible. For standard account holders, the average withdrawal time is 1 day while it is a few hours for VIP members.
Sample of olymptrade withdrawal.
OlympTrade Account Types
– Demo. Demo accounts are free with 10,000 virtual units assigned to each account. The demo account becomes active for any user signing up for an account.
– Standard. To open this type of account, a minimum of $ 10 has to be deposited. Investors with a standard account can start trading with $1 up to a maximum of $2,000 per trade. The maximum profit possible is 82% of the investment made. The minimum amount that can be withdrawn is $10 with no maximum limit. Withdrawals usually take about 1 day, with a maximum of 3 days.
– VIP. To open this type of account, a minimum of $ 2000 has to be deposited. Investors with a VIP account can start trading with $1 up to a maximum of $5,000 per trade. The maximum profit possible is 90% of the investment made. Withdrawals usually take only a few hours and VIP members get a VIP consultant to assist them, as well as access to leading financial analysts and other trading tools.
Tools that help with Olymp Trade Trading
Apart from standard tools that are offered by the platform, OlympTrade also offers the following tools that enhances the customer experience:
– Cryptocurrency support through the proprietary Cryptoindex, complemented by Litecoin, Ethereum, and Bitcoin. These assets can be traded at any time, and often provide better ROI.
– Cancellation of trades. If a trade goes the wrong way, users can cancel the trade. Traders could get up to 60% of their investment back when this option is used.
– Tools for pending trade. This tool will trigger a buy or sell of an option when an asset reaches a specific price, or within a predetermined time.
Olymp Trade Training and Education
Olymp Trade account holders are given free access to resources that could assist them in their growth as traders. Platform users get:
– Video tutorials
– Interactive courses
– Top financial analysts’ recommended strategies
OlympTrade Social Media
Olymp Trade actively uses social media platforms such as YouTube and Facebook to distribute resources and learning materials to its users.
Traders and students interested in investing can view live streams on Facebook, or join YouTube hosted webinars. By the platform using these massive educational resources, OlympTrade is truly a platform that helps all types of investors. The website currently has more than 6.5 million users, with more than 20,000 traders active daily.