If you don’t have any account on Binance you need register account right here >>> Binance account registration. <<<
Binance’s mission is to offer professional, secure and transparent one-stop service to users in the digital currency industry. This exchange has over millions registered users from over 200 countries and regions.
The platform allows deposits and withdrawals at any time, from anywhere, including Swift deposits and withdrawals. It also offers 7*24 bilingual customer services and FAQs.
The multi-tier & multi-cluster system architecture makes the platform stable and safe to use, and their certified matching engine is capable of processing 1,400,000 orders per second, making exchange one of the fastest exchange in the market today. Binance is highly liquid and has abundant partners and resources.
The platform supports multiple devices, Web, Android, iOS, Mobile Web, Windows, and macOS, aa well as multiple coins, including BTC, ETH, LTC, and BNB.
Led by Changpeng Zhao, the Binance team has extensive experience in both Wall-Street and crypto finance. The team also has a proven track record of many successful startups.
Binance Labs is a social impact fund and an initiative to invest in, incubate, and empower cryptocurrency and blockchain projects, entrepreneurs, and communities. Their mission is to change the world for the better by solving problems that matter most to the ecosystem.
What they do:
– Incubate entrepreneurs and projects
– Collaborate with other industry partners and participate as LP
– Make direct investments
Binance supports entrepreneurs in:
– Token Models & Distributions
– Go-to-market strategy & BD
– Talent Recruiting
– Technical Review
Binance uses Trust Wallet as it is secure and private keys are protected with many layers of security and only stored locally. Trust Wallet has full support for any ERC20 and ERC223 tokens on the Ethereum network.
Binance’s codebase is open source and regularly audited by security experts. Your wallet will remain anonymous as Binance will never access any of your personal information, while Trust always keeps your data private and secure.
Binance’s partnership with Kyber Network enables users to make instant trades on the decentralized exchange. Binance uses a Web3 Browser that allows users to interact with decentralized applications (DApp) directly from the app.
Exchange general trading fee is a low 0.1%. For users that hold BNB in their account, trading fees are automatically deducted from your BNB balance. Using BNB for transaction fees results in a 25% discount being applied to trading fees.
Trading fees are based on a user’s trading volume over a 30-day period in BTC, and their BNB balance. The trading volume over the past 30-days and the current BNB balance are evaluated at 00:00 AM (UTC) every day. User’s tier level and corresponding taker / maker fees are updated an hour later.
Deposits are free, while withdrawal fees are adjusted regularly based on blockchain conditions.
The Binance API
The exchange API documentation is kept in a repository on github.com ( github.com/binance-exchange/binance-official-api-docs ).
Streams, endpoints, parameters, payloads, etc. described in the documents in this repository are considered official and supported
The Official Documentation for the exchange APIs and Streams is updated regularly and announcements regarding changes, downtime, etc. to the API and Streams is reported at https://t.me/binance_api_announcements
This Exchange does not support the use of any other streams, endpoints, parameters, or payloads, and these are used at your own risk and without guarantees.
Links to various API documents are given in the table below:
rest-api.md – Details on the Rest API (/api)
errors.md – Descriptions of possible error messages from the Rest API
web-socket-streams.md – Details on available streams and payloads
user-data-stream.md – Details on the dedicated account stream
wapi-api.md – Details on the Withdrawal API (/wapi)
iOS and Android apps
The Binance Info Beta App can be downloaded by using a QR code:
or scan QR code from info.binance.com/en/download
The info app provides the following functionality:
– Latest market data: Exchange Info App offers real-time price and market cap for over 1200 coins
– Multiple base currencies to choose from: Exchange Info App now supports both fiat and crypto pricing
– Comprehensive view of project information: Exchange Info App provides information such as issue price, ICO date, and circulating supply for more than 1200 coins and tokens.
– Seeing the market at a glance: Exchange Info App provides real-time charts with indicators
Exchange is committed to provide to its user and the entire industry with professional, safe, transparent one-stop services of digital assets.
To install the Binance iOS or Android app, simply navigate to the relevant store, search for the app and install it. Once the app has been installed, make sure that this app is trusted on your phone.
Open “Settings->General->Device Management”, and choose trust in “XXXX”.
The Binance Info is now ready for use. Enjoy!
Binance Affiliate program
– The commission you receive from the referral program will initially be set at a rate of 20%. For accounts holding 500BNB or more, this rate will increase to 40%.
– The fee commission will be sent instantly in real-time to your account as your referee completes each trade and will be paid to you in whatever token/cryptocurrency the original fee was paid in.
– There is no limit to the number of friends you can refer, although we do reserve the right to adjust or change the referral program rules at any time.
– Each referee must be signed up through your Referral Link, QR Code or Referral ID.
– Binance will check for duplicate or fake accounts and will not pay out referral bonuses on these accounts. Duplicate or shared finances will result in disqualification.